Brighten Up Your First Impressions with Outdoor Lighted Signs
The first impression is the last impression, they say. That is certainly true for most people and most businesses.
If you fail to capture your audience’s attention with a favorable impression, you have already lost a potential customer. These days, your business can’t afford to lose customers to your competitors. Unfortunately, no matter how unique, effective, or innovative your product or service is, if you fail to make the right first impression, nobody will even get so far as to learn about it.
One of the most practical ways to make your shop or restaurant attractive is with the use of a custom outdoor lighted sign. Not only do these signs serve a very functional purpose, they also provide the much-needed aesthetic appeal. Plus, they can also be customized to align with your brand.
Types of signs to use
There are many types of outdoor signs available to you, depending on the application. You may use these signs to highlight you name, provide necessary information about your products, or for a plethora of other purposes.
Let’s have a look at some of the different outdoor lighted sign types:
- Pole signs: A piece of metal or a lighted cabinet attached to a raised pole advertises the business and lists down other details.
- Wall signs: These signs hang on the wall above the entrance to your shop or business. They can be made of anything from fabric to high-grade paper, plastic, or other synthetic materials. Lettering on the wall sign enlightens passing customers about details of the business.
- Sidewalk Signs: These can be placed on the ground in front of the entrance to your business to display the work timings and discounts or sales. The biggest drawback, however, is that sidewalk signs cannot be seen from a distance.
- Lighted Signs: Outdoor lighted signs that spell out the name of a business, or a display that can light up in the dark and enable people to view your message clearly. Not only does it look better, but it also improves clarity and reach.
- Channel Letters: These are custom-made metal or plastic letters commonly used as exterior signage for public buildings, and they are often illuminated from within. Most recently, they have been used to celebrate birthdays or graduation parties as well.
- Cabinet Signs: Also referred to as box signs, this is a traditional approach to lighted outdoor signage, with your logo placed on a large flat box on the outside of your building.
Why Outdoor Lighted Signs?
Outdoor lighted signs are better than most other signs being used today, and many businesses are switching to lighted signs instead of traditional ones. Why?
- Have better clarity
- Are more eye-catching
- Can be seen from a distance
- Have aesthetic appeal
- Can be changed and altered without much effort
For the most effective outdoor lighted signs, contact our team today. We have a wide range of signage that can be fully customized for your brand and your marketing needs! Back